Monday 8 December 2014

Photo Challenge

So, confession: I used to own a Blackberry. It was as recent as 31 October 2014. But my contract finally came to an end and I was able to upgrade. Yay! The reason for my new found happiness was that I could finally have an Instagram account. Delayed, I know.

I love taking photos. I love looking at photos. I love sharing photos. Because of this love (obsession?) I almost immediately took on the more conventional photo-a-day challenge as part of a 365 project. It's not a very complicated challenge, i.e. there is no theme and you literally take a pic/upload a photo each day. But for someone like me who is just starting on the 'photo-camera-enthusiast' journey it's a good way to start developing the camera-photo-taking skills.

The hardest part of a photo-a-day challenge is actually deciding which picture to take/upload! It's nice to have some help and guidance :) So for the month of December, I am completing the Girl Gone International photo-a-day challenge.

#GirlGI December photo-a-day challenge

Check them out on Instagram here and my Instafeed here. I still haven't manged to load my Instafeed to le blog. *doink*

No comments:

Post a Comment