Thursday 13 November 2014

#BlogVember

I've been (half) participating in the #BlogVember challenge created by Love, Kids And Other Things and CupcakeMummy.

I say half, because I've only been completing the photo tasks for the various days... Currently, life is not affording me time to write the required posts! *sadness*


#BlogVember challenge

"I need two men on this. (That's what she said.) No time! No time!" - Michael Scott, The Office

However, the silver lining is that I have discovered cool, new blogs (and Twitter and Instagram accounts) to follow! Tea with FleaAt a loss for words, Adventures in Parenting, Lately Lauren and Hipstyler are all participating in #BlogVember. It has been fun reading their interpretation of the challenge and I look forward to many more posts. :)

You can check out my #BlogVember pics on my Instagram account. I still have to figure out how to add the Instafeed to le blog... *doink*

No comments:

Post a Comment